Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Update

Its been a while since I've posted here. Lately I have drifted back to my LJ, and I have also been checking out myspace. Anyways its time for an update so I thought I'd finally move over my audio-blogs from the hurricane Rita trip, and make a few comments too.

We left Houston at 6.06 pm Wed Sept 21 2005, I remember this because I did an audio-blog as we were driving down Kings Point towards I-45. I looked at the clock as I was talking, but must have hung up before I saved it, cause it never showed up on my blog. I think I did this more than once, judging by how many post showed up over that few days (I know I did more than that). Oh well - here is what survived.

Wed Sept 21 2005 7.53 pm
this is an audio post - click to play


Thurs Sept 22 2005 1.25 am
this is an audio post - click to play


Thurs Sept 22 2005 8.41 am
this is an audio post - click to play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home