Monday, July 25, 2005

My eye lids are drooping, but my fingers keep moving and my ass remains firmly planted in this seat.

There is a Willie Nelson song that goes something like, "Lord, what can you do to me now", and that's sort of how I've been feeling lately. My grandpa died about 2 weeks ago,and it seems to have been down hill from there. I've had my minivan towed 3 times, and it suppose to be our "good" car. First I got one wheel stuck in the ditch off our driveway. Then it just stopped running as I was driving down a nice deserted road, that I'm not familiar with and my phone battery was almost dead, coming to a complete stop in front of an intersection (we had it towed home), then it was towed from home after we discovered that we proublely didn't want to try to do fix it ourselves. My family's was in town for the funeral, they stayed a week, and thankfully have gone home before anyone's feelings were to badly damanged. The highlight of the month - a had a good sized closing (my largest single pay check so far), the negative side, is it all going to bills, at least 1200 of which were racked up since July 1st. On top of it all I get the joyous job of ferreting out all my grandfathers secrets, before its too late to unravel it all. He was a very defensive, conniving, secretive man (sorry I'm a bit bitter today). While I am complaining, I did volunteer because I wanted know what really went on the last 7 years especially. I guess it sould be a lesson to us all. Nothing is so bad or shameful that you can't share it with your spouse, if you love each other. If it is then you are in the wrong relationship and should leave quickly, before you distroy them and your self. Fucking Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home